Sodium hydrogen sulfide is the chemical compound with the formula NaHS.
NaHS is a useful reagent for the synthesis of organic and inorganic sulfur compounds, sometimes as a solid reagent, more often as an aqueous solution.
It is also known as sodium hydrosulfide, sodium bisulfide and sodium sulfhydrate.
- Road tanker
- 50kg drums
- Customized packing as per requirement
LEATHER PRODUCTION AND DYE STUFF
- Sodium hydrogen sulphide acts as a floating agent in copper mining as well as to remove hairs from hides in leather industries.
- It is used as a tanning agent or hair remover.
- Sodium hydrogen sulphide is used in the preparation of Paraphenylenediamine which is used in making hair colors.
- NAHS is used in Sulphur black dye.